We have lived here almost 2 months and EVERYDAY it has reached into the 100 degrees! WOW, but ya know we are totally used to it! We just spray each other off with the hose. OK so made be just Isaac and Emma do. It works. We still go swimming at the pool here are some pics of Dusty pulling the kids to the pool in his new commuter bike. He rides it to work a half mile away and loves it. Sophie has even made it swimming. I also added a picture of her cute little smile.
9.27.2008
Hot as the Sun
We have lived here almost 2 months and EVERYDAY it has reached into the 100 degrees! WOW, but ya know we are totally used to it! We just spray each other off with the hose. OK so made be just Isaac and Emma do. It works. We still go swimming at the pool here are some pics of Dusty pulling the kids to the pool in his new commuter bike. He rides it to work a half mile away and loves it. Sophie has even made it swimming. I also added a picture of her cute little smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
It'll be especially nice when winter hits everywhere else!
Sounds like you guys are loving your location change. Your kids look like they are having a blast too. Isaac & Jacob would be in heaven together playing. Boys+water+lots of energy=a whole lot of fun!
Sophie is getting so big! She is so dang cute too!!! Daiviann thought that it was very funny that Isaac and Emma were spraying each other with the hose, she kept saying, " they are so silly, huh".
We didn't realize you had a darling new baby! Congratulations. Now that I have seen pictures of your house, I am embarassed to have you come to our small apartment. Oh well, everyone has to do it sometimes, right? We're looking forward to seeing you all again!
Sophi is so cute, did she just start smiling. We miss you guys so much.
love the picture of Emma spraying herself in the face.
tell the kids we love them
Those pictures are great. I'm glad you've adjusted to the heat. . . . good thing there is water nearby.
Way to make us jelous
I mean jealous. I think thats how you spell it who knows
How fun to see what you guys are up to! I'm sure it's been a huge adjustment moving to Phoenix, especially when it was a little unexpected. Isaac & Emma are looking so grown-up, and Sophie is such a cutie!
I don't know if I told you, but we've become friends with Ken and Monica Theriot here. They live in our ward and said they lived near you in Milwaukee.
I hope all is well!
Love, Carrie
Post a Comment