Isaac had fall break from preschool this past week so we were able to do a few fun things. One day we went downtown to The Children's Museum, it was very cute and the kids had fun time. Isaac and Emma play great together they are best little buddies.
Another day we went swimming with some friends, yes it is still hot enough to go swimming outside. And one day we went to a play group at a park. This was supposed to be fun, but it didn't quite turn out as planned. We had only been there about 10 minutes when Isaac came running toward me holding half of his front tooth. (It is worse then the picture.) He had been playing Frisbee with a couple of other boys, the Frisbee hit his front tooth and chipped it right in half. The poor kid, we spent the rest of the day at the dentist. We have to go back after the nerve relaxes to get it fixed. Dusty said we'll just call him "CHIP". Emma is totally confused and keeps saying "I want a chip, I want a chip."
2 comments:
Well I guess he can be some sort of goblin or pirate for Halloween with an authentic costume.... all the kids will be jealous.. he he.. I broke my front tooth too, except mine was on the sidewalk... fun children's museum too!
Poor kid! At least it was a baby tooth. Now he can probably eat meat without even having to cut it, though. We are excited to see you all tonight! I hope the traffic isn't too bad.
Post a Comment