9.11.2008

Tucson, AZ

A couple of weeks ago we visited are neighbors from medical school Bren and Janelle Blackham and their two daughters Kaitlyn and Kamryn. We had a great time visiting, swimming, and hiking in the Sabino Canyon. In Tucson their is a lot more cactus then in Phoenix (in Phoenix their are more palm trees). Emma, Kaitlyn and Kamryn all ended up having the same swim suit - pretty in pink. In the Sabino Canyon we were amazed at all of the saguaro cactus (the kind that look like cigars), the scenery was great. We hiked to a little stream where Isaac, Dusty and Bren had a fun time catching frogs and lizards.












4 comments:

Janelle said...

It was a great day! We loved having you guys down for a visit.... felt just like the good old days at the U... ha ha....

Janelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Camilla Millar said...

Those cactus with the pink flowers are rally cool!! I also love the matching swimsuits.

Melissa said...

Ahh, there are some things I miss about Tucson, some things I don't. Sabino canyon was amazing. We loved hiking there. Even better, though, was Saguaro National Park. Steve and I took the girls there hiking probably once a week. There's a great 8 mile biking loop too.