9.14.2008

Sophia's Baby Blessing










On Sunday, September 6th we blessed our sweet little baby Sophia Olive Anderson. It was a very nice blessing, Dusty did a great job. Grandma Herbie and Grandpa Turkey were able to drive down from Cedar City for the weekend. We showed them around the air force base and Tempe (where Arizona State University is). It was great to see them. The kids always love to have the grandparents visit and give them extra attention.

8 comments:

Camilla Millar said...

She looks beautiful! Glad some grandparents were able to visit.

JP said...

Sophis looks so pretty. Her dress is cute also. Looks lke you are having fun down there and getting to know people.Those picture of the cactus are cool.

katie b said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Curios George's said...

Well I thought the blessing was great! I think Sophie is just so cute!

Anonymous said...

Sophie looks so adorable! I am glad that the blessing went well.

Brittney said...

Sophia looks adorable in her blessing dress. She is a beautiful baby. Thanks for posting the pictures. You look great, as always, Jandee.

Rob and Kelli said...

Jandee-What a beautiful girl Sophia is. So precious...I'm glad you guys are enjoying the big change so far. Looks like a lot of fun. And warmer too...

JP said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISAAC
WE LOVE YOU