9.03.2008

Base life





Here is a picture of our house. Our front yard- It ROCKS!! We are getting used to the desert landscapes, we do actually have grass in the back yard. Needless to say it has been very different then the lush green grass and trees in Milwaukee. We love the main road on base it is lined with palm trees and fun to walk down. It feels a little weird walking or driving around on base seeing so many people in their uniforms (camo and flight suites) it seems like Halloween. Everyone has been very nice I hear a lot of "yes sir" and "yes mam".

10 comments:

Janelle said...

Wow, your house is nice. I hadn't pictured that in my head. We can't wait to come up and visit you guys. Love the rock garden, you've designed it very well!

JP said...

We are deffinetly coming there this winter! It is so pretty, I can't wait to visit.
I imagined a home on the base way different, your house is really cool. The kids look like their having fun, just tell them not to grow untill we see them again and all will be well. love all the Peerys

Rebecca said...

Your kids are adorable, and so is your house! So good to catch up with you. Sounds like you have a sweet setup on the base...next stop Gainesville, FL? It seems to be the thing to do.

The Jerman Family said...

Loved to see your new place. Your kids are so cute. Seeing all your pictures made me miss living in AZ. Maybe in a few years.

Leslie said...

Your house is beautiful and the Air Force base seems pretty exciting. Enjoy the warm weather. You'll never know where you'll be in a couple years. Say hello to the kids.

Jessica O said...

It is so nice to hear from you. I love your blog; I don't have one yet, but I don't know how long I'll be able to hold out. So... when I get one I promise I'll send you an invite.
Your kids have grown so much I wouldn't have recognized them and your baby is adorable.
Enjoy AZ; I'm jealous of the warm weather.

See ya,
Jess

Brittney said...

Great blog! Keep posting pictures. Arizona looks wonderful. You all look fabulous! You have the cutest kids!!! Glad to hear all is well.

Robyn said...

Thanks for the link to your blog. I'm so out of the loop I thought you were still in Milwaukee. We need to catch up soon!!! Do you have the same phone number? Ya'll look so great!

8426 STICKNEY AVE said...

We miss you. sorry I didn't call you back. Tosa Fest was better than last year.(except you were gone). looks like you are doing well.

wendy said...

WOW! I love it! Your house is so cute and how neat to have all that you have right around you! I am happy for you guys! I love your blog! Keep it up with the great pics-I really like to see what you are up to and what life is like for you guys down there. Love you!!! oh, and I can't remember if I said thank you for your visit this summer. It was so great to see you and your cute kids!