During the Anderson Family Reunion in July Dusty hiked Mt. Timpanogos with some of his family. It was 18 grueling miles which took 6 hours up and 3 hours down. They had a great time. They saw moose, mountain goat and great views of Utah Valley. A lot of work going up and a lot of knee pain going down.
8.05.2009
Mt. Timpanogos Hike
During the Anderson Family Reunion in July Dusty hiked Mt. Timpanogos with some of his family. It was 18 grueling miles which took 6 hours up and 3 hours down. They had a great time. They saw moose, mountain goat and great views of Utah Valley. A lot of work going up and a lot of knee pain going down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Seth and I want to do that soo bad. It's been probably 13 years since I've done it.
I can't believe I lived in Utah for so long and never did that hike. It looks amazing. Oh, and we would be more than happy if Emma married 'Prince Eric' although lately he has wanted to be more like 'Clone Trooper Eric'-perhaps not as romantic but definitely more action-packed. We need to get together soon now that you guys are back!
Way cool hike! Bren has never done that one... it's now on the list to be done!
How beautiful!! I did that once -- did you see my name in the book at the top?? JK! I think I saw that same mountain goat and I totally agree with the knee pain on the way down, but it was worth it!
Post a Comment