8.15.2009

Good Times in Utah

Part of the Anderson Family Fun Run
The cousins all race 400 meter and are rewarded with one of Grandma and Grandpa's medals (from a post race that they have ran). The adults race 1 mile, Dusty's parents had some traveling trophies made up a couple of years back the winners take them until next time.-There are no pictures, because we were all running.
Emma had great form and ran the entire way! That's my GIRL!

"The Boys" warming up for the big race. During the reunion I asked some of the boys what they had been doing all summer, one reply was "practice running" -I sense a little competitive blood in the Anderson Family!


Go Isaac Go Isaac Go Isaac


There they are, all lined up, ready for the start of the big race!


Emma and cousin Davian show off their new medals! Nice work girls!


Four Generations

My Mother and her sisters all in black and white - Classy ladies.
In picture with their Mother, "Grandma Leavitt"


Throughout the visit we walked, rode bikes, and played in the creek by my moms house in Cedar Hills. Here the cousins join Dusty in the
cool creek after he finished a run.



Emma having fun dressing up at the Gibson's house in Logan, UT. We loved their house and we are so glad we were able to make it up for a quick trip to visit them.


I watched my kids and two nieces and a nephew while Dusty went on a long run with Jocelin and Keith. The kids had non-stop fun playing together. This was the only fighting the entire 3 hours!
Isaac and Michal-Anne "crossin' swords"



How sweet Keith and Dusty sharing music before a run.



Brother and Sister
Ready to Run!


All in the blue. . . or were they feeling blue at the in-laws!
"The Guys" Zak, Dusty, Tig and Greg @ Uncle Derek's homecoming.


We were able to go bowling a couple of times, the kids had a great time; but most of the pics are a little dark.


Isaac and Emma helping Grandma in her garden.


The Dinosaur park in Ogden, Utah.



7 comments:

Beck Family said...

Those are some fun pictures. Too bad we didn't get a picture of us together. It was so much fun to see you again. I love your hair cut too! There's lots of good memories that I have of you and your family. Good times!

Cherie said...

So much fun! I wish we could have spent more time together.

jp said...

those pic look like the ones I took? kidding.
you cdan steal pic off my blog anytime.........
lots of fun times. we miss you already!

Camilla Millar said...

Wow. Sounds like a whirlwind of a good time. So sorry I didn't return your call soon enough.

One of these days, we'll actually get together when you are in town. . . .in the meantime, you guys look great.

Jocelin said...

This makes me so homesick for you guys. I laughed so hard at the race start picture--notice your kids, standing there looking relaxed while my children are elbowing and jostling about, looking like they will trample anyone who gets in their way. (I think they still believed a licorice rope was on the line.) Truth be told, we all know who the winners will be ten years from now--Emma and Isaac have it in their blood! Perfect form indeed. And the picture of Emma dressed up is wonderful. Gotta love the big purse!
The 4 generations picture is really neat. What beautiful women!
Can't wait to see you all again. Sept 19th!

Jocelin said...

Oh, forgot to mention the "tongue sticking out" on Emma's action race photo. She's gonna be the MJ of track! Go Girl!

Jen and Alec said...

Wow, I wish we were a cool running family! Looks like you had a fun trip. Can't wait to drool over your Disneyland pics. We need to get together soon.