Tuesday was a big day for Emma, she started preschool. She has looked forward to this for the past six months. Last year Emma was always with me when I would drop off and pick Isaac up from preschool, she would always express her desire to go to preschool. One day last year she even said "when I am a boy will I go to preschool"! Thinking that because Isaac was a boy and went to preschool that she would have to become a boy before she could attend. Bless her little heart she can finally go! She is so excited to make friends and experience preschool. I hope she has a great year.
After preschool we meet Dusty for a picnic lunch. Later that night Dusty took Emma on a daddy daughter date to celebrate her special day of starting preschool; they went roller skating. For Emma it was more like dancing with an obstacle of wearing roller skates than actually skating, but fun was had by both Daddy and Daughter.
2 comments:
good luck emma, you'll love school. jandee you should teach her how to play kissing tag. Isn't that a huge preschool/kindergarten game, I know I loved it. Tyler and Christian used to come home from school with grass stained knees and stretched out neck lines from girls chasing them in.
So that video is so cute! It actually looks like she's skating to the beat. Wow, she's getting so big.
Post a Comment