I have this huge sun umbrella that I needed a stand for. Dusty enjoys doing projects so. . . I pulled up Pottery Barn and found one I liked, I showed it to Dusty and a few hours later wala! I love it. Thanks Dusty.
I made Emma's "Belle" Halloween costume. I was actually impressed with this one, since I am not a seamstress. . . I can sew a straight line, but find it tricky to follow patterns. I even made the tutu under her dress. What cute princess and a great Mom! BTW Isaac and Emma both won costume contests!
This one took me a couple of months to finish. I had been looking for a blue piece of art for a while and just wasn't finding what I wanted so I finally decided to do a canvas painting (not that I am a painter, but thought I could try). At first I just started painting blue, then I decided I needed to use a ruler, then I kind of got carried away with all the lines and this is how it ended. Sometimes I like it and sometimes I don't, still trying to decide. It is a little busy, but I do like the blues.
These next two projects were simple my sister Jonique GAVE me a cricut cutter. I just cut out "COOKIES" in vinyl and applied it on my cookie jar. . .love it. And applied these "ocean themed" vinyl cut outs to some painted blocks that are in the kids bathroom. So FUN.
These are "MY FAV" Dusty made these book shelves a while back for Isaac's room. They were another "Pottery Barn Project".
I bought this dresser for the girl's room off of "Criag's List" it was sanded and ready to be painted -perfect the hard part was done! Painted it light green with a maple finish. I love the hardware on it.
7 comments:
I still wish I had your talent for craftiness. You've always been so talented. I love all your projects. You are amazing! When I finally have a home I'll definitely need you to visit and help me out.
Those are all such great projects! I love the shelving you made for Isaacs room! What a cute idea:) And your painting looks great!! YOu are very talented!
I've drooled over those Pottery Barn bookshelves for years...does Dusty have a pattern that he could pass on to Kevin? :)
You've done such a great job! I think I need a tour of your house. :)
There's a a few things I'd like to show dusty from Pottery Barn. You should come do some projects at my house.
Love the dresser. Great find!
Very impressed! Both of you have a very creative gene. Love the costumes. Great job Jandee.
Wow! Very impressive. You are so talented. I admire your creativity.
Post a Comment