/>
12.01.2009
HaPpY BiRtHDaY EmMA #4
On November 30th Emma turned the big 4! Emma has grown so much this past year. It has been a year of dress ups, princesses and "helping" to mother Sophie, she is constantly adding accessories and more clothing on top of whatever she has on. I need to start calling her "Fancy Emma". We love our Emma. Having her birthday around Thanksgiving is great, because then we get to celebrate it with family. We were up in Utah with my family and had a great party at "Classic Skating" (a place I use to go roller skating as a kid). We had some fun rainbow cupcakes, pizza and a good time. We hope Emma has a great 4th year.

id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5412344978753421170" border="0" />



/>
/>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That place brings back a lot of memories. Good times!! How fun you got to take your kids there I'll have to do that some time with my boys. You forgot to mention your own birthday and how you turned the big 30. I hope you had an awesome birthday too. Its crazy to think we're so old now with so many kids! Hope you have an awesome Christmas. Love ya! (I'm still older than you.)
Post a Comment