
10.26.2009
U2 CONCERT
October 20 Dusty and I went to the U2 CONCERT it was great we loved it. It was really exciting to Bono (U2's lead singer) live- he has such a well known face it was fun to see him in concert.BLACK EYED PEAS opened for U2, we enjoyed their show as well, we have been running to some of their songs on our ipods recently so it was good to see them. We actually got our tickets FREE from the Air Force and a couple extras we invited our friends Jen and Alec Brown, we had a great time with them. Thanks USAF!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am severely jealous. I was just checking out their site tonight, trying to figure out how/when I could see them on the 360 tour. That stage is unbelievable. I saw them in '92 ZOO TV and have been itching to see them since. Hope all is going well. Dusty, happy late birthday. Sorry, I really don't get around to blog hoppin much. Liss sends her bests and gives me updates. Steve
Post a Comment