Last week (October 15th) was Dusty's 31st Birthday it was an eventful week. We had a bar-b-q and the kids wrapped 31 presents (it was their idea since he was turning 31). Most of the presents were gummies and fruit roll ups - his favorite treats, but he did have a few real ones in the mix. I made sugar cookies - his fav and pumpkins cookies and took them into the office -just to make sure everyone told him Happy Birthday! The day after his birthday his brother Craig and his wife Lanta and son Blake flew into town for the weekend. We had a great time with them. Craig is an attorney in Las Vegas and had a case that went to the 9th circuit, there were 3 judges and one of them was the retired Sandra Day O'Conner from the U.S. Supreme Court it was held at ASU so the Law students could watch and learn! I am told did an awesome job; I wasn't able to go, but Dusty took the day off and went to watch. We are glad they made a trip out of it. Dusty and I went on a run with Craig. We showed them around the Air Force Base (Lanta grew up in the military and was stationed here when she was 7 with her parents). We also went out to Scottsdale and had a great time with them.
10.25.2009
Happy Birthday Dusty
HaPpy BiRtHdAy DuStY!
Last week (October 15th) was Dusty's 31st Birthday it was an eventful week. We had a bar-b-q and the kids wrapped 31 presents (it was their idea since he was turning 31). Most of the presents were gummies and fruit roll ups - his favorite treats, but he did have a few real ones in the mix. I made sugar cookies - his fav and pumpkins cookies and took them into the office -just to make sure everyone told him Happy Birthday! The day after his birthday his brother Craig and his wife Lanta and son Blake flew into town for the weekend. We had a great time with them. Craig is an attorney in Las Vegas and had a case that went to the 9th circuit, there were 3 judges and one of them was the retired Sandra Day O'Conner from the U.S. Supreme Court it was held at ASU so the Law students could watch and learn! I am told did an awesome job; I wasn't able to go, but Dusty took the day off and went to watch. We are glad they made a trip out of it. Dusty and I went on a run with Craig. We showed them around the Air Force Base (Lanta grew up in the military and was stationed here when she was 7 with her parents). We also went out to Scottsdale and had a great time with them.
Emma and Isaac helping Daddy open his "31" presents.
Craig, Lanta, Blake, Isaac, Dusty, Sophie and Emma enjoy a walk in Scottsdale.
The kids playing at the park. (Isaac loves his cousin and kept dressing like him.)

Dusty and Craig taking cat naps after a 7 mile run.

If I could say more then "uh uh" then I would say "Happy Birthday Daddy, I love you."
Lanta made some yummy 7 layer dip- we enjoyed lots of food and good company.
Earlier in the month Dusty and his friend Tom took the kids to see a Dimondback's baseball game. Good Times.
Last week (October 15th) was Dusty's 31st Birthday it was an eventful week. We had a bar-b-q and the kids wrapped 31 presents (it was their idea since he was turning 31). Most of the presents were gummies and fruit roll ups - his favorite treats, but he did have a few real ones in the mix. I made sugar cookies - his fav and pumpkins cookies and took them into the office -just to make sure everyone told him Happy Birthday! The day after his birthday his brother Craig and his wife Lanta and son Blake flew into town for the weekend. We had a great time with them. Craig is an attorney in Las Vegas and had a case that went to the 9th circuit, there were 3 judges and one of them was the retired Sandra Day O'Conner from the U.S. Supreme Court it was held at ASU so the Law students could watch and learn! I am told did an awesome job; I wasn't able to go, but Dusty took the day off and went to watch. We are glad they made a trip out of it. Dusty and I went on a run with Craig. We showed them around the Air Force Base (Lanta grew up in the military and was stationed here when she was 7 with her parents). We also went out to Scottsdale and had a great time with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
MMMm that 7 layer dip looks so good. Speaking of food, I would love that recipe of your mom's carmel popcorn with almonds.
Post a Comment