10.17.2009

Marathon Pics

Here are some pics of Me and Craig (Dusty's brother) and Dusty running the St. George Marathon.



6 comments:

Janelle said...

As I was studying that last picture of you, I couldn't help but notice the tan girl in front of you.. upon further inspection I recognized her... it's Bren's sister Amie.... how funny is that?

JP said...

Looks like fun. but very exhausting!
good job

The Hamlin Family said...

You guys look GREAT. Congrats on another marathon. I soooo admire you for doing that!!! That's funny about Dusty being a "social" runner ...somehow I can't picture that at all...(JK) :)

PS...I'm glad at least one of you had a good experience running.

Tiffany said...

Y'all are awesome!!!! good job!!

Jen and Alec said...

I love it that Dusty looks like he is passing a Kidney Stone, then Jandee is smiling like she just started the race in the next picture. C'mon, Dusty--and where are the spankies?

Jandee said...

Jandee's picture looks so good b/c it was taken at mile 1 and mine was taken at mile 25...I think...

As far as the spankies go - the race officials would not allow it citing some city decency ordinance.

But for those who just can't resist... http://nobmob.com/system/files/images/Fat+Guy+In+Spandex.jpg