2.01.2009
Rockin' Baby
My how time flies. Our sweet little baby Sophie is growing so fast. She learned to sit and in a blink of an eye she is crawling. When Isaac and Emma were babies they were little rolly-pollys and would roll across the room to get where they wanted. Sophie does the text book rock rock rock back and forth and then makes her move. It is really cute to watch and I have included a couple of movie clips mostly for family who don't get to see her very often. I am sad she is growing so fast, I love to hold her. Some of my favorite times with her are holding her late at night when everything is quite, she rests her head on my shoulder, sucks on her little fist, plays with my hair and falls asleep. I know someday she will be too big for me to hold, but I hope I can always give her the comfort she needs. I cherish these moments with my sweet baby Sophie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love baby laughs! She is crawling so good. They grow up way too fast.
Post a Comment