2.10.2009

Happy Valentines

Dusty and the kids has been surprising me with treats and notes each day this month for "The 14 days of Valentines". I have received some cute valentines including a Valentine snow globe and a pink running watch that Emma helped pick up. Some sweet Valentines lots of yummy chocolate. Some expensive Valentines including a fancy package of red and white chocolates that were on clearance from Christmas - yea from Christmas, Dusty thought the tag read $1.59 and it was really $7.59 for 4 pieces of peppermint chocolate that ended up being not so yummy, well actually the kids loved them. A scary valentine that Dusty let Isaac pick out, a scorpion magnet that glows in the dark, nothing says I love you more than a scorpion -right! And I think Dusty's favorite have been wii accessories, he broke down and bought a wii in January and has been buying the accessories here and there; Valentines is a good excuse. What's more fun then boxing on the wii with your husband after the kids go to bed. Upper cut, jab, jab. . .

So this is a shout out to my sweet husband and kiddos. THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU DUSTY - you are so thoughtful and romantic! Thanks Isaac and Emma for your sweet pictures and smiles I LOVE YOU ISAAC, EMMA AND SOPHIE.


Happy Valentines Dusty, I love you!

Emma posing a ballet move. She is in a dance class and it is so cute to watch.

Isaac showing some of his Valentines for preschool, he drew a sea creature on 30 Valentines, he is such a good artist.

Beep beep honk honk her comes Sophie in the Love Bug!

3 comments:

Beck Family said...

Isaac is a good artist. Him and Jack would have a blast coloring and drawing together. Happy Valentines to you. You do have some cute sweethearts to spend it with.

Craig said...

Whoa Dusty way to set us an example for us. I was going to call and tell you myself; but decided against it.

Jen and Alec said...

What a great way to celebrate Valentine's day! Alec's mom sends the kids a present to open each day of 'Sweetheart's Week' and I swear, I get more excited than they do.