Our cute little ballerina.
2.22.2009
Our Little Ballerina
Emma has just finished up a ballet/jazz class. She really enjoyed it and loves to dance. Earlier in the month we went to an ice skating show, Emma was very interested in it and has been pretending to ice skate (figure skate). She actually has pretty good form too, she may have a future. She was always very excited for ballet class, the last class they performed the dance they learned (video clip) and had a little party.
Our cute little ballerina.




Our cute little ballerina.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Hey Jandee! I finally got hold of your blog and have it now!! Love catching up on all of your pictures! Emma makes a beautiful ballerina!! It will be so fun when Rissa can take dance!!
That is so cute. What an adorable ballerina.
Too cute. It brings back some good old memories of dance with you and Ashley. I can't wait till I have a little girl in dance. Emma looks so adorable. How fun for you!
How cute! I wish you guys lived closer so we could see you more! We miss you and love you!!!
Ahh, those pictures are great. She's just beautiful!
So cute jandee- She is seriously so beautiful. I loved the little dance. McKenna wanted to watch it over and over. Can't wait to hang out again.
She looks all cute and pretty in her outfit. Isn't it fun watching them dance around??? She is a doll and you can tell she's going to be a pro. Look at her form!!!
PS...Love the outfit too!!!
Jandee, I was so excited to see your comment on Juli's blog! I didn't even know you had a blog, and I'm glad we can keep in touch better! Dan and I would always wonder what you guys were up to, and we'd think of you often. Your kids are absolutely darling! And I love all your names! I still can't believe we all have 2-3 kids now and it's so fun to look back at all of our fun days as 'couples'! Love and miss you!!
Loved this! She is darling! She's also very good - and I'm not just saying that because you are the proud parents. You can tell she has the most control, has learned the positions/steps and is able to perform. She has a good memory for the routine. Most kids this age enjoy what they're doing, are obviously following cues and are somewhat all over the place. She got potential.:} Mostly - she's a charming girl having a good time doing something she does well.
WOW Emma, what a dancer!
You did such a good job.
how cute!
Post a Comment