We had a great time. We meet up with Dusty's family in Zion's National Park in Southern Utah. It is always so beautiful there, it is nice to take a break from our everyday lives and see some of God's amazing creations. We had a yummy Thanksgiving dinner and throughout the weekend we enjoyed spending time with lots of cousins, hiking, tours, movies, watching the kids play football, biking for some, and of course with all the birthdays some parties too. We will let the pictures tell the story.
I was just emailed this pic and had to add it to the blog. Notice the cameraman (aka my father-in-law) in the back getting a "rear" shot. Hi! our faces are on the "other side"!!!1
6 comments:
Gorgeous scenery that Zion's! I've never been in the winter. Looks fun. Emma has changed a lot in 3 months. Wow, 3 years old! Your hair is getting long too. We need to come up soon!
Those birthday pictures of Emma are absolutely adorable. She looks SO MUCH like her mommy. Lucky girl!
You got some great pictures of the trip. They were really fun to see.
Miss you guys!
Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving! I loved the pictures of Zion, especially the one of Dusty with Emma on his back, she is such a cute girl. See you soon!
Looks like you had a ton a fun, I would love to go there for the holidays, fun fun.
I hope you and Emma had great birthdays.
I can't believe I forgot your birthday. Sorry I have lots on my mind. I guess you need to move back so you can remind me. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! MISS YOU
Awesome pictures!
Happy Birthday to all.
Post a Comment