Four years ago I remember celebrating your birthday with you. The family all came over to your house, we had a great lunch, watched the kids play in the backyard and took some family pictures. Little did we know this would be one of the last treasured memories we have of you. You are now gone from our sight, but never from our hearts. We miss you and wish you were still here. We miss making memories with you. My heart aches knowing that my children will grow up without you in their lives. I hope they can learn to know you from the stories and pictures we have of you. Thanks for the good times, for the adventures, for your love and all your support in life. We will always love you and miss you forever.

Howard Thomas Hood Jr.
December 4,1951 ~ June 11, 2005
See you at the finish line.
5 comments:
Thats such a neat tribute. He sounds like a pretty amazing man.
I love the tribute. I See you in this picture of your dad. Hope all is well.
Thanks Jandee. I feel the smae way, our children will grow up without a wonderful "Pappa", but his stories will live on.
We had chocolate gravey for dinner last night.
That is a great tribute, thanks.
I knew you were coming up on the first anniversary of this difficult time. You will be in our thoughts.
Post a Comment