Rebuild.
Often times my kids build towers with blocks or Lego's and often times these towers get carelessly knocked over or attacked by dinosaurs. In order for these towers to stand again they must be rebuilt. Like our country we need to rebuild and stand on our own two feet. Senator Obama is all about rebuilding our country, about making it once again a cherished country, the promised land, the country that the rest of the world looks at and sees greatness. It is great, but it is getting carelessly knocked over and attacked. If you have you ever flown on an airplane you have heard the instructions in case of emergency put your overhead mask on before helping your children put theirs on. The same goes for our country we need to stabilize our country before conquering the world.
Go Obama, Go Go Obama!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am an exclusive member of the Obama-rama club in St. George.
- Hambone
We are trying to decipher who wrote this entry. Keith says Jandee; I say Dusty (even though "cherished" sounds more like Jandee, the time stamp is 6:05am so I'm sticking with Dusty). Good luck at the polls. The lines are long but it's an important action. Hope your Obama dreams come true.
please don't tell me you are obama fans. I thought I knew you better.
Wow, I believe that all sounds good (like Obama always sounds good) but I have not seen evidence in Obama's past that he is capable of rebuilding anything--he didn't write a single word of legislation while he was an Illinois and US Senator. I disagree heartily with his voting record as a state and US Senator. Things he have stood for in the past are not the way that I want our country to go in the future.
I will not argue that he is a great orator and likeable guy.
Looks like your vote made him win! hee hee. It should be an interesting first couple of years, hope he does what he says he's going to do.
Post a Comment