Happy Halloween!! I bought these costumes on sale at the Disney Store last year after Halloween. The kids had not seen them until I pulled them out of storage a couple of weeks ago. Isaac was soooo excited to be "Jack the Skeleton" from the movie Nightmere before Christmas we had not seen it so we rented it and watched it; it is kind of a weird movie, but the kids liked it. When I told Emma she gets to be Nemo she calmly said "no, I'm a princess". But once she put on the Nemo costume she wanted to be referred to as Neom and let me tell you my little Nemo was so cute walking around at the Fall Feativals and wagging her little Nemo tail. The picture isn't the greatest of Sophie, but she was a cute little pea pod and she won a costume contest. They are all so cute we wanted to post these adorable pictures.
10.29.2008
Happy Halloween
Happy Halloween!! I bought these costumes on sale at the Disney Store last year after Halloween. The kids had not seen them until I pulled them out of storage a couple of weeks ago. Isaac was soooo excited to be "Jack the Skeleton" from the movie Nightmere before Christmas we had not seen it so we rented it and watched it; it is kind of a weird movie, but the kids liked it. When I told Emma she gets to be Nemo she calmly said "no, I'm a princess". But once she put on the Nemo costume she wanted to be referred to as Neom and let me tell you my little Nemo was so cute walking around at the Fall Feativals and wagging her little Nemo tail. The picture isn't the greatest of Sophie, but she was a cute little pea pod and she won a costume contest. They are all so cute we wanted to post these adorable pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Are you kidding me?? That nemo costume is the best.... Kaitlyn would die. I tried to get her to wear her witch costume today, but to no avail. She's not diggin' it. But I bet she'd love to be Nemo. Good idea to go shopping after the holiday. I'm doing that for sure this year!
Your Pea in the Pod is SOOO cute! :)
They look so cute! I heard Dusty is coming out here in January. I hope that means we'll see a lot more of you in the future!!
Cute costumes! We also just watched the nightmare before Christmas for the first time this week, and I agree, pretty weird. WE have the book, and it's much better. But our kids too liked the movie.
Hey I just got around to fining you! I love the blog! Your kiddo's look so cute in their costumes! :)
great costumes. Kami and Macy have been Dori and Nemo for the last 3 years. Cash finally fit into the Nemo one this year. I think Macy was relieved
What a cute family Jandee!!! I'm glad we got your blog...now we can keep tabs on you guys. Congrats on your adorable baby girl. We are so happy for you...and your other two are growing like crazy. It's been forever
Those are hilarious costumes! I always wanted to do the pea-pod baby, but haven't done it yet. Good work.
Post a Comment