11.12.2008

Weekend in Utah

Twani, Jonique, Mom, Jeselyn, Jandee & Jentry

Me and Baby Markus

Ken and Mom playing games at Jonique's house

Uncle Dusty and Uncle Tig

Grandma Leavitt and Baby Sophie at Ken's surprise 60th Birthday party

Jade and Sophie - we all think Sophie looks like Jade

In your dreams!

Girl's just wanna have fun!

Jade, Emma, Jennica and Davi

Emma's magic trick!

Isaac and Daiviann

"Tough Boys" Christain and Isaac

Sophie and Markus - 4 months apart - Sophie looks huge

My cute little Sophie

7 comments:

Jen and Alec said...

Once again, I love your dark hair, Jandee. Thanks again for having us, we all kept talking about how much fun we had and the kids have asked to go to 'Isaac and Emma's' house every day since. My work schedule should be out by tomorrow, so I'll let you know about the 13th.

Cherie said...

Such cute pictures. It's fun to see your sister's and mom. Who just had the baby?

JP said...

Those picture are so cute. We had so much fun with you guys. And we loved having Emma sleep over, what a big girl.We miss you already.

Anonymous said...

How cute! We had so much fun.. The kids had a great time. I am going to keep Tig to his word- about coming down this spring.

Camilla Millar said...

Might I just say you truly have some of the cutest babies on earth?

Jocelin said...

Wow! Look at baby Sophie! She is growing and getting more and more beautiful.

Janelle said...

Look at that cute bow in Sophie's hair! How adorible. The picture of Emma with the older girls is so fun. I bet she loves her older cousins, and changes every time she interacts with them. Cute babes... and you look very tan in the pic.