7.01.2010

Visiting Cousins in UT, NV and TX on our way to FL

After leaving Phoenix we were able to see all of our cousins in three different states (except for Sammie who was visiting her other Grandma). We had a great time seeing everyone, it was hard to say good bye. Here are a ton a pics of our cousins and grandparents who we will miss. Thanks for the fun visits.
Florida or bust!
The kids were all great travelers . . .we had a huge supply of suckers :)!
Like I said suckers were the trick!
Swimming with Seth, Lexi, Curt, Margie and Grandpa Anderson in TX.

Grandma Nannerz made Sophie a fun "I spy" quite that keep her busy during the drive.
Jennica, Markus, Taryn, and Jonique
We had a fun time visiting Dusty's three sisters in SLC at Liberty Park. thanks for meeting us there Jessi, Brittney and Jocelin.
Isaac with the boys. . .Breaden and Kaemon
Dusty in his "Florida" outfit. . .thx D.I. with Jessi his sister.
Dusty and Sophie enjoying lemon aid that all the cousins were selling.
Fun times at a Peter Brienholt concert.
All the cousins selling lemon aid.

Me and my sisters Jentry, Jeselyn, Jonique and Tawni

Buddies Christain, Isaac and Markus
Slip in slid at Grandmas

Tyler and Travis
Dusty and Derek
knock knock. . .who's there. . .barbie. . . barbie who. . . bar-b-q
good times with cousins at the splash park
riding ponies at Thanksgiving Point



Thanksgiving Point with Jonique and Grandma Nannerz

The girls putting on a play.

Sophie in heaven with baby Taryn.
Happy Anniversary Bev and Richard. Richard thanks so much for helping us drive out, we couldn't have done it with out you.
Blake and Isaac having fun at the park.

This is a pic of the "New" Hoover Dam road, it is almost finished and extremely high I was worried it was going to be finished this last trip from Phoenix to Utah. . it wasn't! Thank goodness I didn't have to drive over it.

2 comments:

Beck Family said...

I've been waiting to see pics of the trip. So many good memories I have with your family. I love how I can pick out which grandkid goes to who because they look so much like their moms. So cute! Your girls are adorable. And I absolutely love Dusty's Florida outfit. From all the friends I have who've lived there you guys are going to LOVE it. Enjoy!!

Beck Family said...

I've been waiting to see pics of the trip. So many good memories I have with your family. I love how I can pick out which grandkid goes to who because they look so much like their moms. So cute! Your girls are adorable. And I absolutely love Dusty's Florida outfit. From all the friends I have who've lived there you guys are going to LOVE it. Enjoy!!