12.08.2009

Happy Birthday Dad




We celebrated my Dad's birthday by enjoying some yummy "Chocolate Gravy" for breakfast. . .don't ask I know it sounds weird and yucky, but it is a family recipe that I grew up on. We enjoyed it on all special occasions. Happy Birthday Dad, we miss you.

1 comment:

Beck Family said...

Too funny. I totally forgot about that until just now when I read about it. I remember trying it one time and it was actually pretty good. Your dad is such a fun guy. I was just telling Ry the other day how he'd take me on four-wheeler rides and I'd hold on so tight and be so scared. I also remember how he had no problem asking me to do chores around your house and help out. I was always too scared to say, "No." You're dad had the best smile too. So many good memories.