Recently "Captain Anderson" was nominated for an award, "Company Grade Officer of the Quarter" and ended up winning. Company Grade means he was competing for the award against Air Force officers ranking as lieutenant officer and higher. The officers from 3 different family practice clinics, internal medicine, radiology, pharmacy, dental, and optometry clinics that were up for the award. Dusty ended up winning the award from the entire medical clinic, he is such a dedicated and hard worker, he always finds answers to his questions and meets everyone's needs. I have been attending the medical spouses club and have actually meet some spouse’s that are his patients, they always share a compliment about him. Congrats and way to go Dusty!
6 comments:
I knew that once you shaved your head, the military would start taking you seriously. As for the civilian world, I can't say what they think of the buzz.
Congratulations! We are proud of you.
Jocelin - I am embarrassed that J posted this. If I had any blogging skills I would remove it...It looks like she has an outlet to get back at me when all I can do is send mass e-mails. The only comment I get about the buzz is, "Do you plan on shaving your head in residency". I take it no one likes a good buzz.
That's awesome! Way to go Dustin! He'll make such an awesome Dr. But let's be honest, behind every good man is a good woman and girl you totally are an amazing wife and mom. So way to go to you too!!! I totally understand the sacrifice it takes to raise three kids with a husband so busy.
Congrats Dusty...although that doesn't surprise me!!! What an awesome award though. Your little family seems to be having some nice vacation "get-a-way" fun!!! California looks awesome (I'm pretty jealous) and you can't beat staying at a nice hotel and roasting marshmellows. Your family is adorable and I'm so glad you guys are doing so well!!!
You guys are doing so many fun family activities. Way to go Dusty on winning your awesome award! and I like the buzz 'do. Bren is still rockin' his buzz and it's been a over a year now.
Way to go Dusty!
Post a Comment