9.23.2009

Meet Saber

For Isaac's 6th birthday we took a few of his neighborhood friends bowling. We surprised him with a guinea pig cage and guinea pig cake. We were headed out of town so when we returned home he was able to go to the pet store to chose a guinea pig. When we asked him what he wanted to name it he quickly said "Saber"!

Isaac's definition of Saber: short for "light saber" OR "saber tooth tiger" take your pick!







Happy 6th Birthday Isaac


8 comments:

Brittney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittney said...

Jandee - the cake is adorable! How did you make it? I would love to do one for my boys. So cute. Glad to hear Isaac had a fun birthday.

Cherie said...

I loved the cake too. What a fun Birthday! Marathon comin' up?

Jocelin said...

Okay, so I'm laughing at your masthead photo. I spent 72 hours around Sophie and she never fussed once. Then I see this family photo and she is wailing. Apparently she was grumpy for one brief moment during the entire trip and you guys ended up taking a picture. Unlucky! Cute pics of Isaac. What a happy 6 year old! We can't wait to meet Saber.

Janelle said...

Wow, 6 years old! The time is moving fast. I remember little Isaac running up and down the hall in the apartment. Very cute themed party and the cake... too perfect!

Brandon and Krystyn said...

That cake is so awesome!! How creative! It looks like Isaac had a great birthday! I love the name he picked out for his guinea pig.

Camilla Millar said...

Happy Birthday Isaac! Once again, Jandee, you've outdone yourself with the cake.

jp said...

Happy birthday! looks like you had a fun party. we love you!