6.23.2009

It's Pretty Fun to be One!


Sophie ate her ice cream like such a big girl!


Sophie's cute birthday cake!


Sophie enjoying a new package of toothbrushes to play with.


Isaac and Emma were so excited for Sophie's birthday, when Isaac woke up in the morning he wanted to see Sophie right away. He looked at her and said "she looks the same." I guess he was expecting her to have grown a foot or be talking in sentences!


She looks like such a big girl eating and drinking at Emma's Dora table.


The kids had fun making towers out of cans during Sophie's party.


Putting fruit loops into canisters and eating a few in between!


Peek-a-boo! One of Sophie's favorite things playing in the kitchen cupboards.


Our sweet little baby!


Yum yum!


Having fun with a birthday ball.


Big girl toys are so much fun!


Fun finger painting on Sophie's birthday!


Birthday breakfast Mickey Mouse pancakes with a whip cream smile that Sophie devoured!


A couple of days ago we went to the Children's Museum for Sophie's birthday she had a great time roaming around discovering new things.


Happy Happy 1st Birthday Sophie!

I can't believe my sweet little baby turned one. This year has gone by so fast, Sophie was born in Milwaukee right before we moved here. She has been a great baby and goes with the flow. She soothes herself by sucking on her little fist and she will still actually fall asleep on my shoulder. It is so nice to hold and cuddle with her, I have really enjoyed her first year and I am almost sad to see her grow so fast. Some of Sophie's favorite things are playing with tooth brushes, waving bye bye, pulling pots and pans out of the kitchen cupboards, blowing kisses, watching Isaac and Emma do silly things that make her laugh so hard she falls over, being outside, watching birds, being held by Mommy:), and eating ice cream. We all love Sophie so much and so glad she is a part of our family. Happy Birthday Sophie!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so dang cute! I can't wait to see you guys!

Meghan said...

Happy Birthday Sophie!

Jenny Roberts said...

Happy 1st birthday Sophie. You are growing up so fast. I want to celebrate my next birthday at your house; you guys have a lot of fun.

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday Sophie!! She's just too cute!!! Love those canisters!

Cherie said...

What a cutie. Yes, Christian sucks on his little fist all the time too.

Camilla Millar said...

Oh, what a sweet girl!

I LOVE that picture with the corn.

Your three kids are just so adorable.

jp said...

sophie is so big she has so much hair. she is sooooo cute I cant wait to see her and emma and isaac. love aydelyn

Rob and Kelli said...

How cute Jandee...she is precious. Sounds like she has a lot of personality. Hope all is well with you guys...