4.08.2009

Family Pics

Last week we were able to get our family pictures taken before Dusty headed off. Natalie Godown from our ward took them and she did such a great job, I recommend her to anyone in the area. We had them taken at Litchfield Park Elementary and Litchfield Rec Center. I posted a ton, because so many of them turned out. :)

















10 comments:

Jocelin said...

I can't get over how adorable little Sophie is. She looks like such a delightful little girl. What pretty pictures. You all look wonderful!

Janelle said...

Really, REALLY good pictures you guys. Love the outfit Jandee, you look so cute. I seriously loved all the pictures. Good lighting and color.. Is Sophie really starting to walk?? Love Emma's shoes and hair.

jeni said...

Those are really good pics. I LOVE the one of Emma sitting in the arch...gorgeous!

Cherie said...

Too bad my name doesn't start with a
J like you and the other commenters. Your family is so cute and you are so skinny. I weigh more than I ever have in my life with this pregnancy. Gotta love it!

The Hamlin Family said...

Very good looking family Jandee. You guys haven't changed a bit...since the good old college days. You all look great!!! Love the photos.

Camille said...

Wow!! All the pictures are gorgous-- and Emma's hair - I need a lesson in how to make those beautiful curls! What a darling family you guys are.

Camilla Millar said...

Great pictures! Glad you got some good ones before Dusty left.

Beck Family said...

I love the location. What awesome pictures to have. Emma is so stinkin cute. I could take pictures all day of that one. I love her curly hair and shoes. So fun. What an adorable family you have.

8426 STICKNEY AVE said...

I love them. I love Emma's hair. The kids are getting big. I think about you everyday. we are praying for the family. Try and stay busy so time flies. I would love to come visit. I will see what I can work out after the baby. This fall????

Melissa said...

I am dying over these pictures!! You have such a beautiful family. And who is that hot mamma??