Our Nativity - Emma still likes to dress up as Mary.
We were so excited that Grandma Nanerz and Grandpa Ken were able to drive down from Utah to join us for Christmas.
Sophie with her new activity cube.
Emma on her new bike.
"I think I like my PINK chap stick the best!" - Emma
Isaac on his new bike, he love to do tricks like his dad. Sometimes he has too much confidence and results in a crash and burn!
Emma with her new princesses.
Isaac with his dragons and knights.
Over the break we were able to go to a couple of ASU basketball games.
After one of the games we enjoyed hiking the ASU mountain to see the three wise men. The kids loved the hike and can't wait to go again.
Isaac and Emma playing bare foot at the park the week of Christmas.
Sophie swinging at the park.
Dusty's medical assistances decorated his office door, it looked so cute.
5 comments:
How fun! It looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I want to come down soon to get away from this snow.
What fun pictures. Looks like you guys had a wonderful holiday break. Dusty's office door is so cute. Tell his "assistants" they do nice work.
Looks like you had a fun Christmas, the kids are getting so big.
We miss you guys. Tell Emma I love her chap stick.
I think my favorite was the nativity pic, that one belongs in a magazine somewhere.
The kids are getting big. I tried calling back the other day. We miss you guys.
Post a Comment