A couple of weeks ago I took all three kids to Payless to buy new church sandals. Isaac saw these "awesome high tops" and ended up buying them with his own money. . . .not because he needed them, but because EVERYBODY HAS THEM - right! He had been saving up for a DS, but apparently fashion is more important then entertainment - for a kindergartner. He is also sporting some Phoenix Suns sweat bands.
Speaking of Isaac he has informed me that he wants to be the Florida Gators mascot when he grows up! He had seen a funny clip on YouTube about a mascot. Which lead to a list of questions as to what those funny animals of people dressed up are called (Mascot). Which lead to how can you be one of those. When he found out people get paid to do that he became really interested and said "how much" I told him I didn't know maybe 5 or 10 dollars and hour, I explained if the person was dressed up for a basket ball game for 3 hours the mascot might get paid $30.00. He got really excited and said I want to be a mascot when I am older, I ask what mascot would he be he said "The Florida Gator"! Go Gators and good luck Isaac!
2 comments:
Those shoes are SWEEET! I love that he bought them with his own money too.
I can see Eliza doing something like that, I am still trying to talk Davis into wearing matching clothes, though. . . .and he would definitely be saving his pennies for the infernal DS.
Post a Comment