5.12.2009

Camping

Last weekend Dusty, Isaac and Dusty's cousin Brent Anderson and his son Mason enjoyed a camp out at the White Tank Mountains. They actually saw a rattle snake -go figure we live in the desert! They had fun watching it for a while. The kids loved camping out -and except for the burn Isaac got on his forehead from a large spark from the camp fire:( everything went really well and Dusty and Brent were able to stay up late and reminisce of the good times they had a growing up.



3 comments:

Jocelin said...

WHY ARE YOU TAKING PICTURES OF A RATTLE SNAKE? KILL IT. KILL IT. FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE, KILL IT!

Jenny Roberts said...

The snake is a little spooky. The main reason I think so though is because my boys would get too close and then they would get bitten, and then another emergency room trip.

jp said...

poor isaac, a spark got you. thats happened to me before, though not on the face. looks fun though, and even though I like snakes I don't know if I would have stopped to take a picture.